Best Discount goo.gl Customer Reviews: "I bought the Nex5 hoping to do video and still photography, but needed the quality compareable to my Canon XH A1 pro video camera. I was NOT disappointed with the Sony Nex5! The image quality is superb. It is fantastic in outside light and indoor light. The fact that you can interchange lenses is a massive plus because my broadcast quality camera cannot do that. Funny thing is, I went to a photography store to look at lenses and they scoffed at the size of the camera not knowing it was a new product with very high specs. After looking it up, they found out that almost every lens in the place could fit it with the adapter I bought - and they said the sensor was MASSIVE for a camera that small. The quality of video is unreal. You have to see it to believe it. I bought a 500MM lens, a zoom lens 60-300MM, a 135MM lens and the wide angle lens that came with the camera. With those lenses, I have a pretty amazing video camera. I also purchased the mic attachment and will be buying the viewfinder attachment. I took all kinds of video in daylight, at night and in various situations. Because the camera can be fully manual, it allowed me to set my ISO small and make adjustments so low light looked clear and crisp - dark, but clear and crisp. Don't set the ISO to high or you will get a lot of digital noise (gain) in your video. Because it shoots in 1080p 60i, the quality is on par, if not better, than my broadcast quality video camera. In fact ...
Tags: Sony Alpha NEX Digital Camera, Sony, Alpha, NEX, Digital, Camera, Digital Cameras, Cameras, lionnta
No comments:
Post a Comment