Saturday, December 3, 2011

Sony Alpha NEX Camera

Sony Alpha NEX Camera Tube. Duration : 1.13 Mins.


DISCOUNT LINK WWW.AMAZON.COM Customer Reviews: "I figured I'd share my thoughts for the vast majority of people who most likely purchase some things like I do. We have a 10-month old and my wife and I wanted a camera that would allow us to take awesome pictures. DSLRs were too big to lug around and after reading the specs and seeing the Olympus and Panasonic I decided to hold off until this Sony came out. Very happy that we did. This camera makes you feel like a professional photographer. Don't worry about trying to get that one shot, I just hold the button down and grab tons of photos hoping to get the kid posed with the right facial expressions. We've taken it to the beach, outside in the yard, in the house, etc. and the photos are stunning. Then there is the absolutely undeniable "coolness factor" of having this camera in your hand as you are snapping photos. It is so small compared to anything else that you are just amazed as to how it feels perfect in your hands. I held the NEX-3 and it's garbage compared to this one. It's not just the difference in movie quality, the NEX-5 has superior quality to the NEX-3 when you play around with them. They shouldn't even sell the NEX-3 when you compare how much worse it feels in your hand. You still hold the lens like a professional would and I love the LCD compared to a viewfinder. Since you can bend it all over the place even in crazy light you can still see the image. Cannot wait to take this on vacation. The videos are ...

Keywords: Sony Alpha NEX Camera, Sony, Alpha, NEX, Camera, Digital SLR Cameras, Digital, SLR, Cameras, gamer, 60, teen

No comments:

Post a Comment